- HIKS Basic High Back SUP Seat & Kayak Paddle designed for Paddle Boards.
- This Bundle include 1 x Sup Seat and 1 x 2 piece lightweight Kayak paddle
- The seat is made of Polyester material with an EVA Pad, the straps are Nylon with Nichol plates Clips. The HIKS 2 piece lightweight Kayak paddle is constructed of aluminium with nylon blades and rubber drip guards. The paddle measures 218 - 223 cm assembled & 127cm when in two parts
- This seat is guaranteed to fit all 2021 HIKS Paddle Boards. This seat will be suitable for other padddle boards however there are to may makes to list so here are the measurements for the straps that hold this seat in place. Front & Rear Straps maxmum length 90cm
- If your not ordering for a HIKS Board we advise measuring the distance to the seat rings on your board to ensure this item will fit correctly
To talk with a member of our team about this item,
give us a call on 0203 5070015.
Thank you so much, my board came in 2 days and I love it, quick and easy to set up and perfect in the water. Best purchase Iv made this year. Have already recommended to friends.
We bought the kayak bundle in addition to our Big Blue SUP board to give us another option and we've had great fun with it so far! So quick to attach, the seat fits into the main SUP bag and so much easier than a separate kayak. Well worth the money!
Excellent addition to paddle board and gives those of us who have trouble remaining upright on paddle board a lot of fun!
I'll admit, I was a little worried that this kayak seat attachment might not be all it's cracked up to be, but having just got back from a fairly long paddle against the tide on rather choppy water, I can confirm the seat and paddle held up beautifully. Really sturdy and more comfortable than I was expecting. And it's easy to stow the paddle and push the seat down flat if you want to stand up and paddle your SUP. So far, I'm really pleased with my purchase and I'm enjoying the extra dimension this item has brought to my paddling experience!
Purchased with a couple of SUPs. Fairly basic, but look like it will do the job well. Seat was easy to fit and gives reasonable support. Haven't tried it on the water yet.