QUICK RELEASE SUP LEASH WAIST QR BELT - HIGH VIZ
Remain safe at all times on the water with our essential Quick Release Safety Belt (QR Belt)
This Waist Belt allows you to easily convert any ankle leash into a quick-release waist leash by attaching the ankle cuff to the waist belt instead of your ankle.
Our simple, effective and essential Quick Release Belts can be used with any standard ankle leash. The cuff from your existing leash simply fits through the loop at the back of the belt. Please note, an ankle leash is NOT included with this purchase.
- High Visibility strip along the length of the belt.
- 50mm wide with a premium NEXUS buckle.
- Fits waists of up to 50 inches.
The belt sits comfortably around your waist alongside a personal flotation device, allowing you to stay safe even if you have to disconnect from your board.
The belt can be used when the water is powerful and you can't reach your ankle in an emergency.
In the unlikely event that you have to detach from your board, there is an easy-to-grab toggle for you to pull. Not only do these QR belts save lives, they are designed to raise your ankle leash out of the water and out of the way of any potential floating debris.
Made in the UK by Panda Board Sports from rot proof 40 bonded thread with a hard wearing premium Nexus quick-release buckle and easy grab yellow toggle.
The SUP Waist Belt is available in 3 variations:
- The Hi Viz adjustable belt - designed to fit waist sizes of up to 50 inches. It is a 80mm wide belt with a premium nexus buckle. The extra high visibility strip along the length of the belt is there for added safety.
- The STANDARD belt fits waists of up to 50 inches. It has a slightly broader 50mm belt strap with the premium Nexus buckle.
- The Junior STANDARD adjustable belt is designed to fit waist sizes of up to 41 inches. It is a 38mm wide belt with a premium nexus buckle.
The must-have paddleboarding safety accessory
Leash entanglement is a serious issue and quick release waist leashes are recommended for all inland waterways, estuaries and locations where there are underwater or floating obstacles.